Old Town California is CPI’s most current focus. In fact, CPI acts as the parent organization and board of directors for Old Town California, and recently, the two organizations have merged. Many CPI board members also serve on Old Town California committees.
Old Town California strives to develop economic prosperity by fostering business success, preserving and revitalizing our historic assets, and promoting tourism and pride in our local heritage for the benefit of the California Missouri community. It is a Missouri Main Street Connection organization, and follows the Missouri Main Street Connection 4-Point Approach to Revitalization to organize the group’s efforts (carried out by 4 corresponding committees) toward community improvement. Contact us to learn more, volunteer, donate, or get involved, or follow us on Facebook!
- Economic Vitality
“Old Town” Current Initiatives
- “Old Town” Banners on Districts’ Lampposts
- Decorative Planter Sponsorship project
- Retail Promotion Spring & Fall Open Houses
- Retail Promotion Events, such as: Cinco de Mayo, Museum Crawl
- Hosting Social Media Seminars for Promoting Businesses
- Fundraisers: “Dancing With the Stars”
- California Farmer’s Market (during warm months)